Saturday, September 4, 2010

Events up to July....

hi every one!!!






I am sorry that I am writing after a long gap. Many event full things happened in the said gap.




Now I have started crawling and exploring the world. Initially my daily routine was very irregular. I went to sleep very late and kept on sleeping till 10 am in the morning. Though it was very troublesome for my parents (especially mom) but they say that I am adjusted to European time zones ( he he he ... )




It was a memorable day for my parents when I sat myself. My every new activities becomes matter of consideration for them. Many activities gave them pleasure & many gave them worry too. Whenever they are in doubt, dad used to check the said "behavior/activity' on web parenting portal (like indianparenting.com!!!!!). Most of the time, they got relieved as these activities are quite common to growing kids.




In recent months, Grandpa got an opportunity to go abroad for a month. This was the perfect opportunity for grandma to come to Bhubneshwar & spent time with us. On 21st June , grandma came to bhubneshwar and we had really a nice time together. After a month, grandpa also joined us. Here are some pics for your viewing.























Play full with Dad

















At Dad's Birthday.. courtesy Rohit Uncle























Me & Mom












With Dadiji.. if I am not wrong similar picture was clicked three decade earlier.. at that time dad was of my age..... he he he he he





























Naughtiness personified!!!!!!
With Grandparents!!!!!......







Having good time with Grandma!!!







I will give you more updates in my next blog





Signing off



Arya Mishra





























2 comments:

  1. Happy B'day Arya!!!!!!
    Many-Many Happy returns of the day!!!!!
    May god bless you and you have a big bash on your first b'day!!!!!
    Raghav Chachu......
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Arya!!!!!!!! Hope u have a blast 2day!!!!!
    Congrats on turning 1!!!!!
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete